Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup in Quick & Easy Steps
This post will elaborate on Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup. Go wireless — print your photos and documents using smartphones or tablets with this guide!
Among other printers in the market, Canon produces exceptionally desirable printers. Since its inception, Canon has introduced a range of printers and Canon MG3620 is one of the incredible products under its belt. Be it wireless printing from a smartphone or tablet or printing documents from a PC or laptop in your office, Canon MG3620 is designed keeping different requirements in mind.
If you have queries regarding canon mg3620 wireless setup, check out the below-mentioned steps for a fast and hassle-free installation.
Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup Using Printer Control Panel
Canon MG3620 is one of Canon’s best products. With the help of its wireless feature, it lets users print through Wi-Fi networks. Everyone in the home or office can share this printer seamlessly without getting tangled in cable wires. To leverage the wireless feature, you’ve to trail around with the following canon mg3620 wireless setup guide.
- Make sure to start the process when your printer is not performing printing, cleaning, alignment, or any other task,
- Once your printer is ready to use, check the Wi-Fi light on the printer, if it is flashing press the Stop Button,
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button until the flash light blip,
- Now press the last colored button on the printer and Wi-Fi button. Make sure that the Wi-Fi light on the printer is flashing and the ON light is lit,
- To continue the Canon MG3620 Wireless setup, you need to install the Canon drive on your computer or laptop,
If you don’t know how to install a driver, the below steps will help you.
- You can either insert a software CD into the CD driver and the setup program will start automatically. If not, browse through the CD-ROM folder and run the exe. Alternatively, you can download and install Canon MG3620 setup software from the Canon official website,
- Now when you have installed the driver, click the start Setup button displaying on the screen,
- Follow the on-screen instructions including selecting your country and license agreement etc.,
- After this, you will Select Connection Method, choose Wireless LAN Connection, and click Next,
- On the screen Connect Via Wireless Router (recommended) will be displayed, choose and click Next,
- A list of Canon printers will appear on the screen, make sure you have selected your Printer in all of them. You can verify the model number by looking at the sticker on the back of the printer.
- Next, a Software Installation List will appear. Select the another software you want to install,
- Click Next to install the software,
- Once the installation gets completed, Installation Complete Successfully will appear on the screen,
- Take Exit to complete the Canon MG3620 Wireless setup.
Canon MG3620 is the most preferred printer for high-end, comfortable and affordable printing. It is compatible with multiple devices and operating systems. Canon MG3620 setup can be done on the following operating systems.
Canon MG3620 Operating System Compatibility
If you’re using the following operating systems, you can access Canon MG3620 hassle-free.
- Windows Vista SP1, SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon MG3620 setup is simple even without any technical know-how. The aforementioned steps are easy-to-follow, and probably help you out in installing the Canon MG3620 printer in your home or office effortlessly. If you encounter issues in setting up the printer and not finding any help, stress not, you can ask assistance from Pre PC Solution. We’re the most preferred partner for providing any sort of technical help. Whether you are confronting issues in the installation of a new device or stuck with a paper jamming issue with your printer, mention your problem in the comment section or reach us through the mail. We’ll be assisting you in a short span of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is my Canon MG3620 not connecting to Wi-Fi?
If your Canon printer MG3620 is not connected to Wi-Fi, check whether the Canon MG3620 setup is properly done or not.
- Make sure the printer is Switched-ON,
- Then, check your device; laptop, computer, mobile, or tablet is connected to the same wireless network as your printer,
- Now check the printer and laptop, both are connected to the internet.
2. How to reset the Canon MG3620 printer?
It is as simple as mentioned in the following procedure.
- Start with locating the Reset option on the control panel of your printer,
- Now chooses the Reset option with the help of the arrow button,
- Tap OK until you see the Hard Reset option,
- Keep pressing it until Hard Reset completes,
- Press the home button on the printer and click on the Setup option,
Now, go to the device settings, select Reset Setting, and Tap on OK.