Connect Canon TS3322 Printer in 5 Minutes| A Quick Guide
Canon TS3322 is the multipurpose printer that can be used anywhere. It is an all-in-one printer that can be connected through Wi-Fi to your Smartphone or Laptop to provide users a next level of convenience to print unlimited quality documents. The complete Canon Pixma TS3322 Printer setup requires a series of steps that need to be followed carefully.
According to the experts, the Canon TS3322 setup will be completed in two parts and both parts are equally important to accomplish if you wish to print or scan the documents wirelessly. Wireless printer eases the tasks by connecting it to your device with the internet connection wirelessly and allows communication and printing wirelessly. Thus, it is important to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi.
Before we proceed with the steps to connect the Canon TS3322 printer with WI-Fi, check the necessary requirements.
What are the Requirements to Setup Pixma TS3322 Printer Wirelessly?
Before you start with the process, fulfil these requirements so that you can perform an uninterrupted process.
- Firstly, connect your device; desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone, to the same router to which printer is connected.
- Your internet connection must have strong networks so that you may have a smooth downloading and installing process.
- If you’re connecting your Canon TS3322 with USB, you must have a proper connecting cable.
- Make sure your network is not supporting too many devices at that time. This will restrict the installation of the printer driver automatically and may interrupt Canon TS3322 setup.
- If you’re using a Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone, make sure to charge them fully before starting the Canon Pixma TS3322 setup procedure.
It’s time to proceed with the Canon TS3322 Wi-Fi Setup. Let’s start with the step-by-step guide.
Connecting Your Printer With the Device Wirelessly
Before anything else, you have to connect your printer with the computer or any other device you’re using. You can also complete this step using Canon TS3322 Wi-Fi setup for which you need a wireless network. Here are the steps for connecting your device to a Canon printer.
- Connect one end of the power cable or USB to the Canon printer and other to the power switch.
- Now on your printer there is a button ‘A’, press it and hold it for a few seconds until the light blinks on button ‘B’. now release the button ‘A’.
- Now check the Wi-Fi signals and the horizontal bars are flashing on the screen with the good network strength.
Now when the Wi-Fi signals are shown on the printer, it’s time to download and install the Canon TS3322 setup file. Are you clear with the steps till here? Hopefully you’re. If not, contact technical experts immediately for quick assistance. Because it is important to follow initial steps before you move further.
Canon TS3322 Download and Install Setup File
When you’ve successfully plugged all power cables in the Canon Pixma TS3322 printer, now it’s time to download the setup file. You probably got the CD-ROM with the printer, insert that CD and start the setup file. You can also access the setup file online on the official Canon site.
Here are the steps that will proceed you to downloading and installing the Canon TS3322 printer.
- Run the ‘Setup File’ and click on the ‘Start Setup’ button.
- Now click on the ‘Next Button’ of Network security notice.
- In the next step, a License Agreement will appear, click on the ‘Yes’ to show your acceptance.
- This will navigate you to the ‘Information Request’ page for Canon. You can either click ‘Agree’ or ‘Do not Agree’ for ‘For using Services related to Canon Product’.
- If you choose ‘Do not Agree’ a dialog box will pop, Click ‘OK’ or ‘Cancel’ button.
- Now confirm the method of connectivity. Click ‘Yes’ to proceed further with the Canon TS3322 setup.
- Select your SSID network and mention your SSID name.
- Click on the drop-down list and choose a network corresponding to the 2.4Ghz frequency. You should have optimum wireless networks for Canon TS3322 setup.
- Now set your password and make sure to keep it strong. Click Next.
- Now check if your system has detected your printer or not. If not, disable your Antivirus software for sometime.
- Click ‘Next’ and end your Canon TS3322 setup.
Install Canon TS3322 Printer Software
Canon TS3322 printer setup is incomplete without its software. So it is necessary to install Canon Pixma TS3322 software for Wi-Fi setup. Here is a simple guide to perform the steps.
- Go to the official website of Canon, select your operating system, printer name and region.
Note- Make sure your system has a compatible operating system, otherwise there are great chances that your printer might end up with installation faults and failure in printing documents.
- Now, go to ‘Product Setup’ and click on the download button to proceed for Canon TS3322 software installation.
- When the file is downloaded, double click on it to open.
- Now it will appear on the screen, Double-click the icon and click ‘Next Button’.
- It will open a form asking for your credentials, provide administrator name and password in the corresponding fields and click on ‘Install Helper’ button.
- Hit ‘Next Button’.
- Select the connection method and click on ‘Wireless LAN Connection’.
- Now choose ‘Connect via Wireless Router’ from two options and ‘Next button’.
- If you’re looking for an alternative Canon TS3322 setup, click on cable-less setup and click ‘Next Button’.
- Now add your printer by clicking ‘Add a Printer’. Click ‘Next’ after that. Now add your printer name and select the series ‘Canon TS3322’ and click on the ‘Add’ button.
- To proceed with the Wi-Fi setup, click ‘Next’.
- If ‘Extended Survey Program’ appears on your screen, you need to click the ‘Agree’ button to end the software installation.
- Now you’re on the final stage of Canon TS3322 software installation.
- Load your paper tray, test printing.
- When you’re done with print testing and satisfied with printing results, click the ‘Next’ button.
- Click Exit to complete the Canon TS3322 software setup.
So these simple steps can help you with Canon TS3322 printer setup. Just follow these guidelines step-by-step and will successfully install Canon TS3322.In case you’re stuck with any step and unable to proceed, ask help from the expert technicians.
- Make sure you do not connect too many devices to your printer at one time. It may lead to malfunctioning of the printer and halt the entire process.
- Connect your device to high network coverage which ensures fast and correct Canon TS3322 setup.
- If you have disable Antivirus from your system due to any reason, make sure to activate it now.
Canon TS3322 Setup Still Incomplete? What’s Now?
Simple, find the best resolution to your problem at Pre PC Solution. It will guide you to bring back from the confused state and conclude Canon TS 3322 installing process hassle-free. No matter what operating system you’re using, our technical experts hold proficiency in solving customers’ problems in quick turnaround time. Get Quick and Reliable Solutions at Just One Call!