How To Connect HP Deskjet 2652 To WiFi
Irrespective of the make & model of your HP printer, problems may occur out of ignorance. Even sometimes, when you know how to go with the procedure, you end up getting stuck with a glitch. On the same token, you may fail to connect your HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi. Though you know how to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi, you turn out to be a failure when trying to connect your HP printer to WiFi. Are you an HP Deskjet 2652 user? Are you trying to connect your printer to WiFi for wireless printing but failing? If so is the case with the WiFi connectivity of your HP printer, we recommend you to glance through the post.
If your HP Deskjet printer fails to connect to WiFi, here is the step-by-step guide on how you can easily connect the HP printer to the wireless internet.
Know, How WiFi Connection Setup Works
If your HP printer 2652 is not connecting to the WiFi network despite going by the procedure, you need to check the wireless network protocol support in the device. Even those who know how to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi may go clueless when the connection set-up fails. HP Deskjet 2652 can work well in a wireless setting with devices that support wireless connectivity. The following points will give you an insight into the printer wireless connection set-up so that you can print remotely from any device that supports WiFi printing.
If you want to make sure that both devices, i.e., HP printer and WiFi router, are ready to establish a successful wireless connection, check if everything is in place and turned on. First, the WiFi router must have access to the internet from ISP(internet service provider). When you are sure that ISP has allowed access to the internet, check if all the ports and cables are correctly connected. Also, check if all buttons and lights are turned on on the WiFi router. Check ports, buttons and lights on your HP printer to make sure every connectivity feature is turned on to connect to a wireless network.
Step-by-step Guide To Connect HP DeskJet 2652 To WiFi
You can connect your HP Deskjet 2652 printer to the wireless network in two easy ways. Make sure that you are familiar with the connection setting of the devices, i.e., how a printer connects to the network and how the WiFi router network setting is enabled. If you know the connection setting of both devices, you will also get to know how to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi. Take a go-through of the following points to learn how to connect the HP printer to the wireless network.
Read Also: How to Settle HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer Failure in Easy Ways?
Before going with the step-by-step guide for connecting HP Deskjet 2652 Printer To WiFi, make sure your WiFi router is already connected to the network. Moreover, you must have the WiFi credentials, i.e., users ID and password, to connect the printer to the wireless network. When you are ready, you can proceed to connect the printer to the WiFi connection.
Method-1: Connect HP Deskjet 2652 Printer To WiFi Through WPS Pin
Here are the steps to follow to connect HP Deskjet 2652 Printer To WiFi:
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 2652;
- Press on the “wireless button” present on the printer control panel. Wait until the blue light starts blinking;
- Now open the IP address of the router on any web browser.
- Enter the correct WiFi credentials, i.e., the WiFi username and password in the fields and press OK;
- Click on the “Wireless Settings” on the same page;
- You will get the 8 digit WPS pin there;
- Copy the WPS Pin and paste it on the popup box or window where it is asked on the screen;
- All done. The HP printer now must have connected to WiFi.
As you enter the WPS Pin, the HP Deskjet 2652 printer will connect to the WiFi. To confirm the connection, just look at the solid blue light on the HP printer. It must not be blinking now.
Method-2: Connect HP Deskjet 2652 Printer To WiFi Without WPS Pin
Here are the steps to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi without WPS Pin:
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 2652 printer;
- Press the “ wireless button” as shown on the printer control panel;
- Check if the blue light is blinking on the control panel;
- Look for the WPS button on the WiFi router (it must be on the front or back of the router);
- Hold the WPS button for 3-4 seconds;
- Done. Check if the HP printer is connected to the WiFi network.
If you go with a step-by-step process, your HP Deskjet 2652 will connect to the WiFi network without needing a WPS pin. To confirm the connection, check the blue light blinking before setting up the printer for WiFi connection. The light will get stable as the HP printer is connected to the WiFi network.
Accessing Printer Features For Wireless Printing
To enable wireless printing on your Hp printer, you must have access to all the printer’s features. For example, the computer system must have the latest version of the printer driver installed on it. It is the printer driver that helps the connected devices send and receive the print command.
Here is how you can ensure a stable WiFi connection and seamless internet access:
- Do a double-check of the power chord of the HP printer if it is correctly connected to the power source.
- Make sure that your WiFi router has access to the internet from the ISP, i.e., the internet is active.
- Make sure that the network to which the WiFi router is connected is stable.
- Also, ensure that the devices, i.e., the WiFi router and HP Deskjet 2652 printer are in range.
- The paper feeder tray of the HP printer must be functional to take the load of papers.
- The ink cartridge must have an optimum ink level for spotless printing.
- Ink cartridges must be properly installed on the HP DeskJet 2652 printer.
- The printer driver installed on the computer system is the latest one.
Ask Experts For The Necessary Assistance
If the above steps don’t work to connect HP Deskjet 2652 printer to WiFi, you should immediately ask for expert intervention. A printer expert can guide you in setting up a wireless connection between the devices, i.e., the wireless connection from the WiFi router to the HP DeskJet 2652 printer. You can connect to the HP customer support team to access the necessary support you need for connecting your HP printer to the WiFi network. Experts are available 24/7 to help you with any problem you get with the HP printers.